In addition to my colleagues in the Atkins Library at UNC Charlotte, I collaborate with a wide range of other scholars and practitioners, at UNCC and at other institutions. I am also conducting consultancy work, both as a freelance consultant and with my partners in V and R Associates.
I think it’s important to make that aspect of my work really visible, as far too many people see anthropologists as “lone wolf” academics who do not play well with others. I need other people for the work that I do, and actually I enjoy working with other people in a way I never enjoyed working alone.
I’ve organized this list according to the projects that I’ve worked on. I may add to this list as time goes on, and new projects begin.
I write and think and talk and do research (or, have done) with these people and I’m grateful for the chance to work with each of them.
Library Ethnography, UK
- Lesley Gourlay, IOE
- Lesley Pitman, UCL Libraries
- Andy Priestner, Judge Business School, Cambridge
- Georgina Cronin, Judge Business School, Cambridge
- Bryony Ramsden, University of Huddersfield
- Matt Borg
- Andrew Preater, Imperial College
- Andrew Asher, Indiana University, Bloomington.
- Maura Smale, CityTech, CUNY
- Mariana Regalado, Brooklyn College
Learning Spaces, Technology, and Higher Education, US and UK
- Garvey Pyke, UNC Charlotte
- Heather McCullough, UNC Charlotte
- Kurt Richter, UNC Charlotte
- Rich Preville, UNC Charlotte
- Jane Secker, LSE
- Lawrie Phipps, Jisc
Computing in Place, UNC Charlotte
Optical Engineering, UNC Charlotte